Just finalized chapter two and turned it in to Focal. How many rigs do we make in this one chapter? Simple rigs to be sure, but let us count: simple Bob (to demonstrate the need for edgeloops), we look at a squashing trash can, a trophy with a wave, a clown with a lattice and clusters, and finally we build “Super Toothbrush”. We re-look at fingers with good and bad edgeloops and create a different type of cape for the Super Toothbrush – thus, showcasing my grading methodology of “EE”: Extra Effort. [Trash Can by Brenda Weede, Toothbrush by Brian Hathaway] That’s 5 rigs in one chapter. That was fun.
- Absolute Darkness PreRelease Signing and Reading at Chattanooga Readers and Writers Fair
- Absolute Darkness available on Kindle PreOrder 2.99!
- Book Spotlight on Matt Doyle Media
- Alexander speaks! Absolute Darkness character interview. Picture Cumberbatch. I did.
- You’ll want to read Absolute Darkness again and again and again. #iSeeWhatYouDidThere