For the second section of the book we work with referencing files with Maya. This lets the modeler, rigger and animator work in parallel. Even if working on a solo project this allows you to get a low res model into animation quickly to work on rough passes to your animation. It lets you get a workreel put together faster to evaluate the flow of the story, pacing, etc. The quicker you can visualize, the quicker you will see what needs to be cut. Cut quicker then less time will be spent noodling on a feature or model or rig that you cut out.
- Absolute Darkness PreRelease Signing and Reading at Chattanooga Readers and Writers Fair
- Absolute Darkness available on Kindle PreOrder 2.99!
- Book Spotlight on Matt Doyle Media
- Alexander speaks! Absolute Darkness character interview. Picture Cumberbatch. I did.
- You’ll want to read Absolute Darkness again and again and again. #iSeeWhatYouDidThere