This is the last chapter for section two of the book. We finish up the bird rig by giving it a main control that allows the animator to move and rotate the bird for the beginning of its animation and we add in the ability to scale the character too. We step back and test the rig and I built in just a few problems for us to problem solve together. Once all of that is ready we go ahead and talk about animating the rig. Woo-hoo! Gosh, I can’t believe we’ve come so far in the book together. And there’s more! Ok. Now for the third section of the book: Advanced Concepts.
- Absolute Darkness PreRelease Signing and Reading at Chattanooga Readers and Writers Fair
- Absolute Darkness available on Kindle PreOrder 2.99!
- Book Spotlight on Matt Doyle Media
- Alexander speaks! Absolute Darkness character interview. Picture Cumberbatch. I did.
- You’ll want to read Absolute Darkness again and again and again. #iSeeWhatYouDidThere