I often talk about edgeloops, when discussing modeling. An example I often refer to is good or bad knee pads. If the knee pads have bad edgeloops – or too much fabric at the back of the knee, it bunches up and you get bruises. Good edgeloops, or thinner surface area in the bend gives a nicer bend and is much more comfortable. Rule #1 in rigging – have good edgeloops in your model.
- Absolute Darkness PreRelease Signing and Reading at Chattanooga Readers and Writers Fair
- Absolute Darkness available on Kindle PreOrder 2.99!
- Book Spotlight on Matt Doyle Media
- Alexander speaks! Absolute Darkness character interview. Picture Cumberbatch. I did.
- You’ll want to read Absolute Darkness again and again and again. #iSeeWhatYouDidThere